Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Whimsy - Fern


Happy New Year!  Let's start 2020 off with a bang by taking a look at one of the new sets available from Whimsy Stamps.

Isn't Fern cute?  She's been stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.


I chose a couple of the new Starring Hearts 6x6 Papers for the backdrop. I diecut these using the new Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dies. I'm going to be using these a lot, I have no doubt.

I used a piece of washi to cover where the papers meet as well as a strip of grass beneath Fern.


For the sentiment I used a speech bubble along with one of the sentiments from Frosty Wishes stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black. Now the card is ready for some cute 'tween I know--who could it be??? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!