Friday, March 22, 2019

Whimsy M3 - Nap


Hello, Whimsy fans!  Today's card cracks me up.  Look at the expression on the old woman's face from the Old Fart set--so derpy! LOL.

I stamped her with VersaFine Onyx Black and used Zig Real Brush Markers to color her up.  I then cut her out with one of the new Pierced and Stitched Circle Dies. I'll be using these circles a lot and am hoping we'll see some rectangles and squares in the future (hint, hint).


I thought with the sentiment (LOL!), I would use the Shaker Maker Pennant Flags to create a party banner. I'm like the old woman, happy hour really is a nap for me!


The sentiment is also stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black with a bit of festive washi beneath.

The Details: Whimsy Stamps Old Fart, Pierced and Stitched Circle Dies and Shaker Maker Pennant Flags, Echo Park Splendid Sunshine 6x6 paper, VersaFine Onyx Black

Old Fart Clear StampsShaker Maker Pennant Flags Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!