Sunday, October 14, 2018

Cards in Envy Favorite Holiday


This round at Cards in Envy we're wanting to see a card featuring your favorite holiday.  I LOVE Christmas without a doubt.  I also love Halloween but I definitely need more Christmas cards. Can't start too early on those!

I started by stamping the ME Frames and elves.  I hadn't originally planned to cut them out but I hated the background I had worked up using Distress Oxides (too much color, for once).  The snowflake paper reminds me of wallpaper, don't you think?

Notice how the picture frames don't quite line up on top.  Just like real life!

The Details:  Mama Elephant Little Elf Agenda and Little Agenda Frames, Altenew Happy Holidays, Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Christmas 6x6 Paper, Ranger Multi Medium Matte and Watering Can Embossing Powder, Versamark, Distress Oxide Black Soot, Copics

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your posts! Your cards are such a delight; especially the snark!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!