Saturday, August 25, 2018

SOSS #117 - A is for Apple


Are you ready for another Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge?  This time the keyword is "apple."  Just perfect for this time of year and, of course, your card need not be snarky although we love it when it is!


For my card I started with sponging the background. My usual Twisted Citron at the bottom but an unusual combo of Candied Apple, Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet and Peeled Paint as I wanted the area behind the apple tree to appear ominous. Check!  The tree is sponged in Vintage Photo and whatever greens were left on my applicators.

The snake I found online. I love his facial expression. And that sentiment! I told you I would get lots of use out of those new alpha block stampsssss.

The Details:  Taylored Expressions Alpha Blocks, Lawn Fawn Leafy Tree Backdrop Portrait, Spellbinders Happy Fall, Distress Oxides, snake found online and edited, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle Die

6 comments:

  1. Completely wonderful... Again! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background and that snake's expression is perfect for your sssssentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm phobic about snakes but even I find that one adorable. Gorgeoussssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sponged background is ominously delightful! This is such a great card. And I think those alpha stamps are going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, ominous background achieved!!! It's awesome!
    Love that snake and the extra sssssssss'sssssss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!