Sunday, August 19, 2018

Cards in Envy Yellow and Black



Cards in Envy time! This time we'd like to see lots of yellow and black on your card. I usually go floral with that combo but decided to push myself a bit and pull out some stash I hadn't used in a while.

That plaid with the heart spokes running through it makes me happy dance! Now the heart? Not so much. It's perfectly smooth and coated in Glossy Accents but the camera made it look janky. Ugh.

 The Details: Concord and 9th Heart Smile and Heart Strings Die, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Spring 6x6 Paper, Ranger Multi Medium Matte and Glossy Accents

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! That heart die is really awesome and I love the yellow plaid behind it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!