Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Grass is Always Greener


Alas, a dear coworker is departing our office for a sort-of rival so I made her a rather tongue-in-cheek goodbye card.

I started by creating the hills and sky using various papers. My coworker works with statistics and analyses so I love that I had grid sky paper--so sciency. Next I colored up the various images using Copics.  I hadn't intended to paper-piece her shirt but when you accidentally grab jeans blue instead of red for shading, there's not a better way to cover up that mega oops.

I'm entering this in Addicted to Stamps and More #292 Make Your Mark

The Details:  MFT Green Pastures, MFT The Whole Herd, MFT Spring Scene Builder, Lil' Inker Large Sunshine, Lawn Fawn Rainbow Plaid, Spring Plaid and Into the Woods 6x6 Papers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Ranger Detail Fine White Embossing Powder, Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!