Sunday, May 13, 2018

CDD May Release Recap

Happy dancing that the CDD May release is available in the shop now! Everything is so cute and so so summer. Woo hoo!  Let me run through these cards for you real quick like.


For this card I embossed the base, created a focal point using one of the Stitched In Circle Dies, stamped the sentiment which pairs nicely with the sentiment washi that serves as the ground for the Away We Go critters, and added one of the Beach Scene palm trees for balance and interest.


Look at that bling!  For this card I sponged the background and then sponged the sun rays from the Bright Horizons Stencil, used the Ocean Border Dies to create the ocean floor with lots of chunky glitter, and then colored up the Merman Lagoon images using Copics.


Finally, I have for you a sweet Father's Day card featuring World's Greatest, Fall Border Dies, and Scenery Dies. The kiddos are so cute fishing with their dad and reminds me of my own childhood, minus the mountains and inserting mosquito bites and sunburn!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!