Sunday, November 5, 2017

Cards in Envy Typography


Our first Cards in Envy Challenge for November is fab! We ask that the emphasis of your card be on the sentiment. Easy!

I masked off my card front, spritzed lightly with water, then sprinkled on Brushos. I spritzed very lightly again and waited for the panel to dry old school.  I've found that if I use an embossing tool to dry it, the effects just aren't as nice.

I then removed the mask and die cut the panel. Next came the sentiment which I stamped multiple times with the MISTI so it would be really bold. So a very easy card that looks anything but!

The Details:  Brutus Monroe Turkey Day, Brushos, Versafine Onyx Black, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!