Sunday, November 19, 2017

Cards in Envy It's Only Paper


This fortnight at Cards in Envy, we'd like you to use paper as your focus--no stamping, no embellishments (unless made of paper). You can do it!




I used preprinted papers and dies for my card. Now I did enhance the leaves with Copics--like no line coloring by number since I was just adding shadow to what was already there!

I'm entering this in Fusion Grateful.

The Details:  Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy 6x6 paper, Ellen Hutson Hinged Alpha dies, Copics

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely smitten with and crushing over your card, Toni; it's gorgeous AND the maple leaves have captured my Canadian heart! LOVE this!!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, the warm colour tones of the leaves and way you've done the sentiment to stand out is genius x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cette carte est magnifique et sobre. J'adore l'idée.
    Bravo !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!