Monday, November 14, 2016

Raking Girls


I worked up two cards using the MFT raking girl.  The first is my typical fall scene with a masked and sponged background, sponged leaves, and a slider.  I love seeing her actually rake leaves.  So cute! Although I raked leaves the other day--I should have added much rosier cheeks and sweat to her.  LOL.

For the other I experimented with skin tone.  I love how she turned out.  I do wish I could have kept her turtleneck yellow as I had intended but I picked up the wrong color at one point and had to orange her top up to cover it.  I also applied jeans texture to her pants.  Neat!


I'm entering the first card in Simon Says Wednesday Thanks/Thanksgiving
I am entering the second card in Crafty Cardmakers #177 Dry or Heat Embossing 

The Details:  Gina Marie Designs Dropped Pennant die, Lawn Fawn Slide on Over and Leafy Portrait dies, Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy, Waffle Flower Lacy Layers die, Distress Ink Mowed Lawn, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, We R Memory Keepers Woodgrain embossing folder, MFT Pierced Square die and Thankful Friends stamp, Pretty Pink Posh Bright Thanksgiving (sentiment on second card), Copics


5 comments:

  1. Toni these are both super cute! Loving that blue embossed banner on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable! Love them. I need to try to do this with my stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Toni! The image is so cute and I love the scene you've created.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in with my challenge this time - I love the effect of the woodgrain folder on the coloured paper.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!