Monday, November 7, 2016

Cozy Lumberjack Holiday


I think this is my favorite The Heart Desires Challenge pic yet!  This round you're able to use the colors, creatures (including MANimals) and/or the sketch.  I used all three!  A record!


I inked up the Carta Bella plaid stencil (swoon!) with 3 shades of Distress Ink.  I didn't mask, just let the ink fly.  Love the somewhat rough effect.  The trees I also inked up with Distress Ink as well as some Hero Arts Unicorn pigment ink for a snowy peak effect.  Did you notice the one leaning tree? Timber!  The little man and stump are inked with Copics.  OMG, so cute!

Btw, these and other of my favorite Distress Inks are now available in The Heart Desires Store.  Woo hoo!

I'm entering this in Virginia's View #25 Stripes and Plaid

The Details:  Neat & Tangled Lumberjack Love, Carta Bella Plaid StencilRanger Round Ink Applicator, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed LawnVersaFine Onyx Black, Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink


5 comments:

  1. So adorable Toni. Love that green plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so vibrant, cute and fun, Toni. :) I love it! A plaid stencil?! OH WOW! I want that stencil!!!! I couldn't get my mind around how it was designed at first, but now I've figured it out. Thanks for sharing this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be AMAZING for Virginia's View Challenge Toni, it is LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my heart....? plaid stencil??? This is SO awesome! That lumberjack can not look any cuter! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Stripes & Plaid” Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I would have never guessed the background was a stencil!!! All around, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!