Sunday, November 24, 2013

Do You See What I See?


Today I used a heart stamp to make stylized mod trees.  I so heart them.  LOL.

The Details:  Inkadinkado Hearts and Village Lifestyle, Christmas Crafts Christmas 2013, PTI white card stock, black cardstock from old stash, Memento Tuxedo Black, Pistachio, and Bamboo Leaves, Spectrum Noir DR5, Glossy Accents, star brad, Martha Stewart corner rounder

I'm entering this in Merry Monday #84 Trees with Bling, Wordplay Saturday SnowmanCurtain Call CAS-ual Christmas, and ABC Christmas Challenge Warm Wishes.

Update:  added pic of inside of card

8 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, so glad you shared your card with us. Your swirly Christmas trees, with added bling, fit the challenge perfectly. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to turn an heart into a wonderful Christmas tree, Toni! Love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart them too :) !!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun and whimsical trio! thanks so much for sharing this lovely card at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very brilliant idea. You used simple design yet you made it so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. My Best wishes on Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I really like Christmas cards. I make my own Merry Christmas Wishes Cards too, but yours are real work of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!