Friday, October 28, 2016

Window Bloom


Another card for the Hop to Stop domestic violence.  I didn't have time to color all of the blooms so I chose to highlight one and thought creating a window to make the card interactive would be a fun touch for the recipient.  And because the window is on the top layer and the sentiment stamped on the outside of the card base, you can write all you want on the inside.  Love!

To create the window, I placed the die on the card front, then hung the part I didn't want cut over the edge of the cutting plate.  Easy peasy.





The Details:  Zigs, Flourishes Gerbera Daisies, Papertrey Ink Choose Joy, Waltzing Mouse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die

8 comments:

  1. Every time you use that sentiment set I think, GOSH! I just need to buy it already. Gorgeous use of highlighting and such a creative panel! Thank you for joining in the Hop to Stop and helping to raise awareness for victims of domestic violence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so stunning!! I just love how you've created a flap for a special message inside!! Beautifully done! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. I love the single purple flower...so meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the design, sentiment and POP of purple - WOW!!!
    Thank You for sharing your card for Becca's Hop To STOP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. Love the colors and the whole card.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty and I love the partial die cut window. Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!