Sunday, October 2, 2016

Happy Birthday, Lenae!


Today is the birthday of my crafty gal pal, Lenae!  Happy birthday, girl!  Lenae works up amazing interactive cards, one of which you will see on my blog, eventually (I still have to color it up the make 'n' take), so I knew I wanted to make an interactive card for her.  This one took quite some thinking and doing and a bit of cursing, but so worth it.  LOL.  I hope you like it, Lenae, and I hope you have a fabulous day!

Btw, this is a birthday hop (omg, just realized I used bunnies in my card--hop . . . get it? LOL) and you should have arrived here from Lisa and are on your way over to Tonya.  Lots of fun inspiration for you!

Oh!  One last thing.  Notice the pretty pastel colors of my card and the dominant sentiment?  Perhaps I was inspired by a certain upcoming challenge (cough, cough, The Heart Desires).


I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday Anything Goes


The Details:  Lawn Fawn Slide on Over dies, My Favorite Things Strike Up the Band, Distress Inks Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade, Memento Tuxedo Black, Doodlebug and Eyelet Outlet enamel dots, Copics,

12 comments:

  1. OMG! THis is freaking AWESOME! Those bunnies are the cutest and that background is so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Toni this is amazing. Amazing. I love this. I know this must-have taken for ever must the mechanism is time consuming. Wow I'm so impressed. I love love love this!!! Thank you. Can't Wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE! Fabulous coloring too - Also, thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, fantastic card Toni. The background is amazing, and the fun interactive part is awesome. I think you should bring the make-n-take next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous! Now how do the words on the left (that come into view lqter) not hang over the edge? Oh, also love the backround.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, now that took me by surprise when I scrolled down! I was thinking, "strike up the band" and all of a sudden the band was moving!! Awesome!! So cool! thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EXcellent...love love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What! Absolutely amazing Toni. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love the background and your colouring is fabulous too. The slider is terrific. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah!! And having built exactly one interactive card (not shaker) in my life- double wow!! You gals have inspired me though!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!