Wednesday, October 12, 2016

All About the Treats


I am loving the latest THD Challenge #5 inspiration pic so very much.  It's wonderful when there's not enough time in the day to put all of the creative ideas in action, as opposed to those crafter's block moments. 


For this card I did lots of masking to create the scene then cut it out with my Scan n Cut 2.  Without the bezillion layers, it easily fits in an envelope for mailing!  I colored the image up then stamped worked up the sentiment.  A few layers, reminding me of the donut frosting frame the lot.



I hope you are inspired to join in THD Challenge #5.  Come on over and play!

I'm entering this in Cards in Envy Frame It 

Side note: I saw that Michaels is now carrying the Scan n Cut 2.  I highly recommend it and hope Santa is nice to all paper crafters this year.

The Ingredients:  Neat & Tangled Say Yes to Donuts, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Waltzing Mouse stitched scalloped rectangle die, Mama Elephant Framed Tags Park Avenue die, Copics, Stampendous detail fine white embossing powder, Versafine, Ellen Hutson Treat Yo'self die


4 comments:

  1. You sure know how to design cards that make people smile. I can't help but to break out into a big ol' grin when I stare at this adorable creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your coloring is out of this world! Love the shading on their hair especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!