Thursday, October 27, 2016

A New Day

Wow, time totally slipped away from me so I'm squeaking in with a few cards for Becca's Hop to Stop domestic violence and hope you have time to join in and show your support. You have until October 30 and can even mail the cards to Becca for distribution at her local shelter. I'm going all out and totally destashing. Who doesn't make more cards than they actually mail, am I right? Be prepared for some happy mail, B.

In all of my cards, I've chosen inspirational messages and scenes that I hope will lift spirits and remind people they are strong and capable and able to overcome anything.  I myself have been the victim of abuse and know how difficult and lonely that place can be.


The DetailsStamplorations New Beginning - Dee's Artsy Impressions, Memento Tuxedo Black, Waltzing Mouse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die, Distress Inks Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet


The Details: Stamplorations New Beginning - Dee's Artsy Impressions, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle Die


The Details:  Versafine Onyx Black, Doodlebug black/white striped washi, Ranger watercolor paper, Distress Inks, Peerless Transparent Gold, Stampscapes Lakeside Cove Large, Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots, MFT Pierced Circle die



9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you had to go through those hard times, Toni. It's a rough thing to live through, and I'm glad that you're in a safe place now. So many more of us than people think.... Your cards for Becca's hop are so uplifting and encouraging. They will be much appreciated, and will make a difference in someone's life. They are beautiful just like you. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, Toni! Bless you for doing this. I'm so happy that your abuse is in the past. Our daughter had a pretty scary time in her life with an ex, and we feel blessed every day that it's behind her. Thanks for sharing...miss working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful designs for the Hop, Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply gorgeous...awesome sentiments. You're super awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are all beautiful. I really like the inspirational and encouraging messages. Thank you for supporting this important hop - not an easy subject for anyone but we are bringing it out of the darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW such stunning creations...so beautiful
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Toni, I always find such a spirit of positivity in your designs. I love how you take an image or a sentiment and truly make it stand out even more with the creative design work. Geeee-orgeous array of makes. Thank you for all you do to help support the Hop to Stop. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these cards are just gorgeous, Toni,and perfect for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these sentiments are wonderful. Your cards
    are lovely. I really love the design of the last.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!