Thursday, November 14, 2013

Gearing Up to Get That Tree

I can't believe it!   I am so so honored.  My white on white deer card was named the headliner over at Paper Players over the weekend and yesterday I was voted one of the Showstoppers for the Curtain Call Wreath challenge.  Thanks, everyone!  I'm so glad people like the cards and I hope they try their hand at something like them.  There are so many variations that can be made.

Case in point, while making the white on white deer card, this idea occurred to me.  I love the sentiment and truly believe it.  It so reminds me of when everyone would gather at the farm for the holidays when I was a kid.  Maybe I should have a put a tiny little wreath on the grille of the truck.  LOL.

UPDATE:  Oh my goodness!  That wreath card certainly is a hit.  Thanks to everyone over at Festive Friday for the Shout Out!

The Details:  Memory Box Auto Parts and Country Landscape dies, Spellbinders S5-180 Borderabilities A2 Curved Borders die, Sizzix embossing folder, pop up foam dots, PTI white cardstock, Penny Black Christmas Cheer sentiment, Zebra silver gellyroll pen

I'm entering this in Jingles Belles Holiday Traditions, Inkspirational White on White, Allsorts White Christmas, and Christmas Cards All Year 'Round Winter Wonderland.

9 comments:

  1. A really lovely creation for our White Christmas theme, thanks so much fr sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, thanks for joining my challenge at Allsorts this week. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CA-ute ... and the sentiment is so true ... so glad you shared your holiday traditions with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty and distinctive holiday card, i *LOVE* that pop of red against the beautiful white snow scene! thanks for sharing your favorite holiday tradition with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scene you've created; the red car is so striking. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layers of snow. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh - such a lovely Scene - wonderfull!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a super card! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCAYR this month and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!