Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cute Boy Xmas Card

Still playing with trees.  This version has a little more of a boy flavor.  And, oh how I love the Santa paper.  Love love love.  Maybe I'll do this card again someday but make the tree like the one pictured on the paper (wish I'd thought of that this time!).

The Details:   My Mind's Eye Merry Little Christmas 6x6 paper,  12x12 Santa paper from JoAnn's or Michaels, Heidi Kress embroidery board (tree), green card stock from old stash, snowflake from Hobby Lobby, Martha Stewart corner rounder

I'm entering this in The Male Room Little Boys & Babies.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute boys Christmas card, thank you for sharing it with us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas card a little boy, I love that Santa paper too! Great card for our Boys and Babies challenge at The Male Room, thanks for playing

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!