Mama Elephant released an adorable zombie set this year and I had to have it AND immediately use it. Yes, it's just that adorable.
Read more about my latest card on the CutCardStock blog!
I've listed the products used below. You can find some of these products at the affiliate shops linked in the graphics. If you use these links to shop I may earn a small commission at NO cost to you.
- Pop Tone Jelly Bean cardstock
- Pop Tone Gumdrop Green cardstock
- Pop Tone Lemon Drop cardstock
- Pop Tone Black Licorice cardstock
- Cougar White A2 Top-fold cardstock base
- Mama Elephant Walking Zombies
- Lawn Fawn Costume Party
- Lawn Fawn Spooky Village
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
- Lawn Fawn Grassy Pasture Backdrop: Landscape
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
- Impression Obsession Bare Tree
- Impression Obsession Halloween Hill
- Versamark
- Ranger White Detail Fine Embossing Powder
- Catherine Pooler Flirty Fuschia, Glam & Deck the Halls
- Black Soot Distress Ink



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!