Tuesday, August 6, 2024

ATSM #474 - Any Occasion


My card for the latest Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #474 Any Occasion is a redo of sorts.


Waaaaay back in 2015, I created a mixed media tag using this tree but never got around to using the tag so decided to make it into a card and send it out this year.  

I used a stencil to create a hill, stamped the deer, then popped the tree in front along with an embossed sentiment. 


I've listed the products used below. See the original tree tag post for full ingredients used in making the tree.
  • Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree
  • Julie Hickey Designs Essentially Christmas #2
  • Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas & Dies
  • Lawn Fawn Slimline Hillside Stencils
  • Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!