Saturday, April 6, 2024

SOSS #249 - F for Fold It (Fancy Fold)


Oh, how I dreaded working up a project for the latest Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #249 F for Fold It (Fancy Fold). 


Fancy fold?!  I prefer a single fold, thank you very much, but I must say I do love how this turned out.  Just don't expect me to do another any time soon.


This is a storybook type card called the 5-Minute Trifold Accordian Card which takes a 5.5 x 12 piece of paper which you fold into a booklet and then decorate as you will.


I went minimal with my card in that I used the vintage floral paper for the base and a variety of simply stamped retro images and sentiments created using my label maker.  I actually do have a stamp that says "Happy birthday beyotch" from CZ Design but I wanted the font to be retro courier. Yes, I'm just that persnickety.


So my card when folded looks like a standard card with a bit of snark but then you flip the pages and the snark hits a whole 'nother level. I love it so so much!






  • VLV Plate 1415, Curler Lady Smoking, Smooching Lady
  • Catherine Pooler Icing on the Cake
I don't know where I got the 12x12 paper in my stash but it looks like Stampin' Up to me.

8 comments:

  1. Superb! I found this challenge super-tricky as I'm not a fancy fold gal at all, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how some of us dreaded this fold challenge lol (me me me)
    Yours however is the epitome of awesome!!!
    I am totally going to try and make one :)
    Love those images and sentiments with the pretty design paper (agree it has an SU look to it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this fold called? I love making different folds, Love all your images and sentiments fabulous job it's good to try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful storybook type fold with great images and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funny, fancy fold card. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should thank you for all the effort you put into it, because it really is one awesome card! I love the dp and the folds and the images and the sentiments... the wat each sentiment adds to the previous one is really precious! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday with this awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fold and love your papers and images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!