Wednesday, October 4, 2023

HLS Christmas - Stencil


For the latest Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge you can go with anything goes or the optional stencil twist.  


I used the Taylored Expressions Bird Party Create-in-Quads August Club stencils for my cards.  I'm a huge fan of Create-in-Quads and am particularly enamored of these birds.  I used them for holiday cards but it would be easy to make them for other occasions.

For each of my cards I used the same inks (Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon, Prize Ribbon, Lumberjack Plaid, Vintage Photo) but changed up the sentiments and layouts which made a big difference in their feel.

  • Hero Arts Merry Christmas Messages
  • Altenew Happy Holidays
  • Pretty Pink Posh snowflake and regular sequins
  • Penny Black Snowflake Season
  • Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas
  • Gina K White Glitz Glitter Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!