Saturday, July 29, 2023

ATCAS #243 - Shapes


Addicted to CAS Challenge time! This round we're asking for you to use shapes on your card. I used a rectangle on mine but also repeating circles/dots. 

I used a Taylored Expressions Create in Quads Layering Stencil set that I mixed, matched and further masked to create a simple card.  I embossed the sentiment in white then embossed the card panel with the Stampin' Up Linen EF which is sadly discontinued.  It's a great one tho.

  • Taylored Expressions Garden Party Create-In-Quads Layering Stencils
  • Waffle Flower Hello Friend
  • Stampin' Up Linen Embossing Folder
  • Distress Oxide Mustard Seed, Lumberjack Plaid, Rusty Hinge, Aged Mahogany, Speckled Egg, Salvaged Patina, Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!