Wednesday, November 30, 2022

GOAT Birthday


I've been into making birthday cards lately, including this one which says "I hope your day is the GOAT (Greatest of all time) inside.  So cute!

I was able to use up some leftovers too like the tree backdrop, fence, leaves and cloud (actually leaves from the LF Tree House set).

I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday #252 (with optional CASE a DT Member Topping) although I chose the anything goes option.  I'm also entering Sweet Stampin' Happy Birthday to Us.



  • Lawn Fawn You Goat This (SBC | SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Portrait Leafy Tree Backdrop (SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Tree House (SBC | ACOT | SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Picket Fence (SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Grassy Border (SBC | ACOT | SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Rainbow Perfectly Plaid 6x6 Paper
  • Lawn Fawn Glitter Pen (SBP)
  • Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Ground Espresso, and Vintage Photo

Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - You Goat This Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Tree House Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Grassy Border Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Leafy Tree Backdrop: Portrait Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Picket Fence Border

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little Autumn scene. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling scene, Toni! I love the little goats and the splatter on both the tree and frame. I also like the pattern hill in the background. Fun card for sure! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!