Saturday, June 4, 2022

HLS Christmas - Snow Globe


I'm so excited the latest HLS Christmas Challenge optional ingredient is glitter.  Umm, yes, please!


I created a cute little shaker using some products I got at the end of last year. I'm particularly enamored with the Altenew Globe Builder dies. I love the different shapes and know it will be a go-to in my stash.


I created a frosted effect on the acetate by sponging Hero Arts Unicorn pigment ink with one of those fingers-sized sponge daubers. How soft and dreamy.


  • Pretty Pink Posh Snowmen Friends (PPP)
  • Altenew Globe Builder Dies (ALT | SBC)
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Backdrop (SBC | SBP | CTC)
  • Lawn Fawn Let It Shine Snowflakes 6x6 Paper (SBC)
  • Hero Arts Unicorn White Pigment Ink (SBC)

Snowmen Friends Stamp Set Altenew - Dies - Globe Builder Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Stitched Snowflake Backdrop Lawn Fawn - Let It Shine Snowflakes Collection - 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack Hero Arts - Unicorn White Ink and Reinker Bundle

4 comments:

  1. Super cute snowglobe and and adorable snowmen inside, great idea with the "frosted glass" Lots of options with that set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pure snowy goodness and the frosted glass is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a beautiful card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you went soft and peaceful with your design. Loving the background and shaker bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!