Tuesday, January 18, 2022

ATSM #421 - Make Your Mark


I've joined the Addicated to Stamps & More DT--woo hoo! I've played along with the challenges regularly over the years so chuffed to be able to contribute more to them.

The first for 2022 is #421 Make Your Mark (my personal favorite).  


I'm using two new supplies, CC Design Cute Penguins and Whimsy Stamps Nordic Slimline Background. I love knitting so naturally had to grab the Nordic stamp.

I inked up the stylized snowflakes with Versafine Clair (actually these colors are new to me too) and colored up the penguins with Copics. So cute!


  • CC Design Cute Penguins
  • Whimsy Stamps Nordic Slimline Background (Whimsy)
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders (SBC)
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne, Monarch, Charming Pink and Warm Breeze (SBC)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics

Nordic Background Rubber Cling Stamp Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders

6 comments:

  1. Very cute cards Toni! And I love the gorgeous backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous with the cute penguins in their winter gear, and you have coloured them beautifully. It's great to have you on the team, Toni!
    Hugs,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, those penguins are so cute ! Beautiful design and colour combo too. This WS background is just gorgeous. So glad you joined the team ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Toni. Adorable as always. Enjoy this new DT.
    Of course, I still (always) want you to come play along and link up at my challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday any time you can. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and LOTS of great prizes from our awesome sponsors. Come play with us!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful Toni..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!