Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Shimmery Fall Leaves


Isn't the Honey Bee Autumn Splendor Cover Plate ahmazing?! Fall is my favorite season and this is a welcome addition to my stash.


For the first card I cut out the cover plate from Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock then sprinkled Lindy's Magicals and a touch of Brushos onto the leaves. That shimmer is to die for!

I sponged the card base with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean for that brilliant fall sky.


I had masked the edges off but still had some seepage so used gesso to paint the border.  I then added the Honey Bee Autumn diecut and sentiment.


The second card was super simple, leaving the coverplate diecut in white on a backdrop of Carta Bella Flower Market paper. I cut the Honey Bee Fall diecut from the same pad and added to the sentiment using Versafine Vintage Sepia.

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED
 
  • Honey Bee Autumn Splendor Cover Plate
  • Honey Bee Autumn Buzzword & stamps
  • Honey Bee Fall Buzzword & stamps
  • Carta Bella Flower Market 6x6 Paper
  • Lindy's Magicals: Rudolph's Nose Red, Sweet Violet Purple Teal, Lucky Shamrock Green, Golden Sleigh Bells
  • Brushos: Purple, Brilliant Red, Dark Brown
  • Distress Oxide Salty Ocean
  • Versafine Vintage Sepia and Onyx Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!