Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Rainbow WA


Since it's Pride month, I thought I would send a supportive card to a friend of mine who lives in a less than inclusive place. Sigh.  Hopefully these next few years help to reverse the damage done.

Again, I'm using some leftovers including the rainbow paper and WA diecut.  I even had the girl image already cut out--thank you Scan 'n' Cut--LOL.






MFT Rain or Shine
Impress Washington die
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 Paper
Sunny Studio Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 Paper
Doodlebug Design Grass washi
PTI vellum
Ranger Watering Can embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I saw this card I thought the little girl is just the sweetest ever. Great job coloring her. The rainbow paper and sentiment all combine for a very special card made with love and hope. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday #150!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!