Wednesday, May 19, 2021

52 Card Pickup ATC - Set 11


Hmm, I guess I was in a pink mood although when am I  not.  I particularly like the flower hair of the branch woman, very cool.   

All/Most Cards: Liquitex Gesso, Distress Oxides Inks and Sprays, Dylusions Sprays, Ranger Archival Ink, Stazon Jet Black 

Card 1:  CB Infinite, HAI flowers, Mama Elephant Oval Deco Frame (Leaves), Tim Holtz Terminology Tissue Wrap, Tim Holtz Blossom and Polka Dot

Card 2:  Lavinia Spanish Moss, Waffle Flower Greenery, Penny Black Slothmas, Memory Box Woodland Branch

Card 3:  Ranger Dina Wakley Scribbly Birds, Carabelle Studio Stitched Mixed Media Background, Zigs, Tim HOltz Blossom and Polka Dot

Card 4: Memory Box Dancing Butterflies, Paper Artsy Lynne Perrella LPC043, Tim Holtz Tiny Text Halloween, Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!