Friday, February 12, 2021

Steampunk Fly?


I saw The Male Room #147 Steampunk challenge and had to join in since I had just gotten the Sizzix Tim Holtz gears/cogs embossing folder.  LOVE it.  


With the background being so colorful, the embossed cogs are only apparent from certain angles which makes it so visually interested to me.  See the pic below for a better view.


I've listed the ingredients I've used down below.

Hero Arts Weird & Wonderful
Katzelkraft KTZ225 Australian Animals
Sizzix Tim Holtz Gear Dies
Sizzix Tim Holtz Gear/Cog embossing folder
Tim Holtz Distinguished
Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers & Rusty Hinge
Copics

6 comments:

  1. Super cute steampunk fly, great card, love the background,

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, funny card!!! Love the background, the sentiment and the little critter - he's adorable (though I may think differently if I saw him IRL)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background and colours, the little top hat man? is just wonderful, love your card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Steampunk challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card made me smile, awesome image, love the background and sentiments are perfect. Thank you for joining out "Steampunk" -challenge at The Male Room. I hope to see you in our new "Not a card" challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny! You did a great interpretation of the Steampunk challenge! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Maja, DT


    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really fun card! Great use of colours and a lovely take on the steampunk theme. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!