Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Christmas Banner Tags

Oh, lordy, I love how these turned out.  I had been tempted by some fo the new Tim Holtz, naturally, and got a major inspirational kick in the pants after seeing these #8 tags by Anita Houston, the Artful Maven

I got most of my supplies from Scrapbook.com, including the Bold Tidings 3 & 4, Sketch Greenery, and Forest Floor sets. The dies used are Sizzix 664772 and 663101.

I used Distress Oxides for stamping, Copics for coloring, and Ranger Detail White for embossing.


The highlights were done with a white Posca pen.  Ah, let me not forget the glittery snow which was WOW! White Puff Twinkle and berries coated in Clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.


Now to enjoy these for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!