Monday, June 1, 2020

Whimsy - Bam!


O. M. G. I cannot express how excited I was when I received the new Whimsy comic-themed products to play with and play I did!

I started off by cutting the Slimline Filmstrip Die in a bold black and adhering it on top of a comic strip from the newspaper (Blondie). I then used the Comic Halftone Stencil to add subtle dots to the inside panels.


Now comes the really really really fun part of designing the storyline. Our Bam! You're Old heroine flys over the city (stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black).  She dramatically turns and points, warning you that just like that. . . .


Insert explosion using a Comic Speech Bubbles Die cut from the new Cosmic 6x6 Paper with BAM! stamped in Stazon on top.


Gossip Girl cries out and soon the whole city knows the news:  You're super old!


Did I not tell you this mini release is amazing?! You can check it out in more detail in the Whimsy shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!