Monday, April 13, 2020

Whimsy - Oopsie


I'm dreaming of being on a beach right now with no one around me but I KNOW this would happen anyway.  LOL!


I used the Whimsy Wavy Pierced Rectangles Dies to create a stencil for the waves in the background. I sponged it with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers.


The clouds and island are Whimsy Build an Island Dies.  I used my Copic airbrush to color in the sand. I spoonged the palm trees with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn.


I colored up the Hippo Fun in Sun set with Copics.  This image cracks me up.  It's just too too cute!

Looking for something to pass the time? Why don't you take a gander at the other goodies in the Whimsy shop.

New Products:  https://whimsystamps.com/collections/new-products?aff=109

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!