Saturday, February 23, 2019

SOSS #129 - D is for Diet


It's time for a new Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge:  D is for Diet.


I know, I know. I hate that word too. The Brutus Monroe deer's face says it all for me. I wish I were that cute; instead, I'm just big-boned (wink, wink).  I have nothing against big-hooved if you're genetically-inclined that way. LOL.
 

I colored up the deer with the below Copics. That E49 really helped define the roundness. The Hero Arts alpha dies are cut from both Doodlebug paper (Notice the treats?  I know you did.) and black. I printed the other sentiment with my label printer.


The Details:  Brutus Monroe Oh Deer, Hero Arts Luggage Tag Alphabet, Doodlebug Design Cream and Sugar 6x6 Paper, Honey Bee Deckled Edge Rectangles, Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio, Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Copics

9 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Love this to pieces, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A doughnut shaped deer! Who knew! LOL! This is all kinds of funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the love-child of Rudolph and a Christmas pudding (please don't try to picture the mechanism of that too clearly!). Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! awesome job, love the deer, I must use that quote for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So yes, the patterned paper for the bad word is absolutely awesome! That deer is da bomb. Fun fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That deer is awesome LOL
    And I love love love your patterned paper treats spelling out the D I E T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Toni! Love your deer! I'm big boned too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image, great job, Sistah ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!