Tuesday, December 18, 2018

CASology Guest Designer


I am so excited to be guest designing for CASology this round where the cue word is the timely HOLLY.  I had the idea to use a holly sprig on the neck of a stag but it seemed rather plain jane so I impressed an oval die around it. Super simple but so much more interesting and elegant now.

I hope you have a chance to play along during this most wonderful time of the year!



The Details:  Newton's Nook Splendid Stags, Memory Box Holly, Spellbinders Floral Oval, Distress Oxide Evergreen Bough, Ranger Enamel Accents Classic Cherry

3 comments:

  1. I agree, the frame really takes this gorgeous CAS to the next level! It's great having you Guest Design with the team this challenge, Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--love all that gorgeous white and texture. Really makes your holly shine. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the white on white with just the pop of color from the holly. So glad you could join us this week as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!