Saturday, March 10, 2018

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #105 - Z is for Zigzag


Good news, everyone! I've joined the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers (SOSS) and am so ready to get my snark on.  Thanks for having me, ladies! I hope you join us for SOSS Challenge #105 Zigzag.


As you can see with my card, this little guy zigged when he should have zagged. Or did he?  LOL.


The Details:  Craftin' Desert Divas Zombody, Blooming Tree Stencil, Scene Builder and Flower Border Die, Distress Oxide Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint and Evergreen Bough, Copics, Uni-Ball Impact Bold Point Gel Pen, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Prismacolor Colored Pencils

8 comments:

  1. This is so funny, great job, Sistah ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super funny and great use of the theme. happy to have you as a Sistah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect! so glad to have you with us, Toni, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the family! You can stay. :P I like the zig you took with the theme on this hilarious card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to our classy, sassy, and smart assy family!! Your card is so clever and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love everything about this, every time I look at it I spot a new detail. Welcome to the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...thanks! & snark on....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me LOL - great card and colouring xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!