Thursday, March 16, 2017

Stamplorations CAS #15 Mid-Challenge Reminder


Time for the mid-challenge reminder over at Stamplorations CAS. The optional color twist is sky blue as you may recall.

I'm trying to work on holiday cards throughout the year--yay, me! I used the Bubble Dance stencil to create the illusion of bokeh falling snow and sponged the Christmas Reindeer stencil at a bit of a tilt so less leaping and more stately walk through a winter wonderland. LOL! The diecut, one of my favs!, I left in white to further the bokeh effect.



Use the code STAMPGIRLTONI to get 20% off all regular- and sale-priced stamps, stencils and dies! This code cannot be combined with any other discount codes. Happy crafting!

The Details:  Artplorations Bubble Dance and Christmas Reindeer stencils, Cutplorations Let It Snow, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous snowy scene you created here Toni. Love the effect you got on your background and nice touch leaving your SNOW sentiment in white.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!