Friday, May 6, 2016

HLS Mixed Media May Challenge: Shine!

There's a whole lotta shine happening on this here blog.  Check it!  And then why not join us for the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Shine challenge!

For my card I embossed the SU Swallowtail stamp onto a watercolored cardstock panel.  Next I cut a piece of SU gold embossed vellum and layered it over the SU corrugated cardstock--swoon-worthy.  I love this stuff!  I added a bright gold speech bubble for even more blingy goodness.  So lots of layers and texture but overall a simple design.

The Details:  Stampin' Up Swallowtail, foiled vellum, and corrugated cardstock, Savvy Hello die, Versamark, Ranger gold embossing powder and multi medium matte, Distress Inks Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple and Mustard Yellow, Simon Says stitched rectangle dies, Recollections gold foil cardstock

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! Beautiful. Pinned to CASE later. Wow, loveliness, Toni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Toni! Love the colours and all the layers of texture and shine. Awesome design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning Toni! I love the beautiful butterfly and the word bubble is a great idea. Wonderful background texture with the corrugated card too!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just stunning Toni - I love everything about it. Gotta whip out that Swallowtail again - I LOVE that stamp. :) Love the background and the way you pulled it all together. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Have no word, Toni! It's a delight! Amazing color and details combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is so gorgeous Toni. I love how you did the hello.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAAAAND pinned. This is everything that I want a card to be. Bright, fun, fabulous, elegant (I could go on with the compliments.. so I will) amazing, lovely, gorgeous, WOW!
    P.S. I got the card rack at a local shop. It was going out of business so she sold it to me for $20. I know this is uhelpful to you, but I hope the above compliments will outweigh my disappointing answer. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!