Thursday, November 26, 2015

Only Flamingos at My Thanksgiving

Hello!  Happy Thanksgiving to my US readers!  I don't have a Great Impressions turkey stamp but I do have this fab G446 Holiday Flamingos one that I thought would be fun to work up for today's inspiration post.  A bit of coloring, diecutting and punching (my fav Martha Stewart greenery punch) is what we've got here.  It's really hard to tell in the photo but the designer paper has glittery stripes and the "merry" is foil cardstock.  It's so blingy!

I've actually used the G446 Holiday Flamingos stamp a few times before.  The first I never got around to posting; just some DP and a digital sentiment.  I love the sunglasses.  The second is about as shabby chic as you're likely to see me get.  In all honesty this is one of my fav Christmas cards.
http://frankiehelpscraft.blogspot.com/2013/09/warm-christmas-wishes.html
See you next week with another GI designToni 

Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see someone else using a flamingo on a Christmas card ... I was beginning to think it was just me!!! Your selection of flamingo cards is fabulous

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!