Monday, July 2, 2018

Cards in Envy Twinkle Little Stars



Time for the latest Cards in Envy Challenge which is all about stars!

I hadn't intended to go USA patriotic with my card since I am so NOT all about that but ant at a picnic, July, summer--it all just came together that way.

I started by diecuting the base panel with a Hero Arts star cover plate--I cut another panel and taped the stars from behind for the sentiment to be stamped on.  Beneath I added red gingham (picnic!) and use other coordinating papers and washi to create a focal point for the Let's Do Lunch to try to abscond with the world's smallest apples.  Or the world's largest ant!

The Details:  CDD Let's Do Lunch, Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies and Stitched In Circle Dies, Doodlebug Design Patriotic Picnic 6x6 Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Scor-Tape, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Hero Arts Cover Plate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!