Sunday, April 1, 2018

Naughty or Nice #50 - Anything Goes


Lordy lord, I am so feeling this today but at least it's not quite yet Monday! I do hope you'll join in the current and, unfortunately, last Naughty or Nice Challenge #50 Anything Goes where you can choose any of the past challenges to be inspired by. I've enjoyed playing along with this challenge myself and am so happy I was able to guest design.  Thanks again, ladies!

The Details: Tim Holtz Hipster, Brutus Monroe Witch, Please, Hero Arts Cloud and Raindrop Fancy Die, Doodlebug Lily White Glitter, Scor-Tape, Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark, Ranger Detail Fine White Embossing Powder, Zigs, Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Clear Droplets, Ranger Glossy Accents

4 comments:

  1. Just love the expression on her face! Great card, Toni, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love that hipster, fabulous job with the design it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours and kisser on that hipster! And awesome background die, too. A perfect card for us, so glad you're playing along with us as we bow out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!