Tuesday, April 17, 2018

CDD April Release Recap


Another inspiration card for you for the CDD April release. Look for Stars is my favorite stamp set this round.  How about you?

I first sponged the Cloudy Sky Stencil using Distress Oxides then layered the town and tree layers for visual depth. I love it when the moon is so full it's like you're standing on it so I kept that in mind. That little napping bear is sooooooo cute. The whole card is soothing to me and makes me ready for my own nap!

The Details: Craftin Desert Divas Look for Stars, Cloudy Sky Stencil, Play Time (sentiment), Fall Border Dies, Scenery Dies, VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxides, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Copics









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!