Sunday, April 1, 2018

Cards in Envy Get Negative!


Another Cards in Envy Challenge for you--let's get negative!  That is, use the negative space created by a diecut.  For my card I used a circle die to create an aperture behind the basket for a shaker. Super easy and fun! I love that the shaker circle complements the circles found in the flowers. My sense of symmetry is complete.  Ohmmmmmmm.

The Details:  MFT Bitty Bears (sentiment) and Pierced Circle Die, Craftin Desert Divas Flower Border Die, Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick, Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio, Doodlebug Designs Black/White Washi, Stampendous Multi Crystal Glitter Mix, Recollections Tiny Heart Sequins, Darcie Cloud Embossing Folder, Marianne Designs Bicycle Die, Savvy Grass Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!