Wednesday, March 1, 2017

THD Challenge 10


Time for a new challenge at The Heart Desires and it's a fun one!  I see all sorts of things to be inspired by in the board and had a tough time choosing just a few.

I chose designer paper that looked sort of mappy and certainly reminded me of vacation time (I wish!). I used a heart die with divisions which pulls from the idea of a map as well as the hearts in the upper left photo. Notice the dots in the lower left photo--look at my little hugs heart. Yes! And finally the embossing is a no brainer map tie in. I can't wait to see how you interpret the challenge!



The Details:  First Edition Sail Away 6x6 Paper, Carta Bella Map embossing folder, VersaFine Onyx Black, Ranger Glossy Accents, Concord and 9th Heart Smile sentiment and Heart Strings die, Scor-Tape

4 comments:

  1. Girl!!!! LOVE anything about maps!! And your embossing folder tops it off! LOVE the use of this die... Going to need a few cuts of it.. LOL (thanks for the first btw).. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on that cool mood board, Toni. Your embossed background is so perfect for this challenge, and I love the 'spoked' heart you've used. This is one awesome card! Just love it! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep saying I'm going to get that heart, but your card was the final push, Toni! With that colorful map paper, I gasped! Love it! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!