Friday, March 24, 2017

Stamplorations and the Coffee Lovers Hop


Woo hoo! The Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop has begun and Stamplorations is one of the fabulous sponsors.  A bunch of new products, coffee-related and otherwise, have popped in the store so be sure to take a look and be sure to look at how we were inspired to use them.

In my first card I used the new kettle die sprinkled all over my card front then backed by origami paper. I didn't want to waste that amazing paper but had little left so I got creative in using the Smile die. Love how that turned it out. A few enamel dots and a sentiment from the New Beginning set complete the card.

I'm entering this in AAA #86 Diecuts, Simon Says Wednesday Use More Than One Die/Punch, Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop

The Details:  Stamplorations New BeginningCutplorations Tag o'Coffee and Smile dies, Yasutomo origami paper, Waltizing Mouse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die, Bazzill cardstock, Doodlebug and Mark Richards dots, VersaFine Onyx Black


For my second card, I wanted to use the diecuts from my origami card so I stacked them beneath the designer paper kettle.  That's totally a kettle I would buy. I colored up the Coffee Happy cups drawing colors from the designer paper. The yellow stripe paper is from the same pad. Love that shade of yellow. Oh, duh, it just occurred to me I could have reversed the kettle die and layout so that the sentiment, as you were reading it, could have poured visually into the cup. Next time!



The Details:  Stamplorations Coffee Happy, Cutplorations Tag o'Coffee and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies, American Standard 6x6 designer paper, Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins, Lawn Fawn twine, Memento Toffee Crunch, Copics

46 comments:

  1. Toni, your cards are gorgeous, and very unique! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty love the colorful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, Toni! Ohhhhh! I want that pot die NOW. Such a great pair of inspiring cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautiful! I love the papers you used for the kettles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such gorgeous cards with the tea kettles...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards, Toni! This is some pretty, unique creativity! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fancy teakettles.
    The cards are darling.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I would totally buy that kettle, too. So pretty! I love that card!!! Both gorgeous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is FABULOUS!! I'm a coffee lover, too. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    For another fun challenge, you're welcome to join us at Word Art Wednesday (our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp). We'd love to have you. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun are your cards!! Love how you did the sentiment pouring into the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally in love with your beautiful kettles!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So creative and clever. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. EEP! I love them both. You're working your magic on that sweet tea pot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards and love those teapots.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh hey that's a sweet die that made those kettles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Toni, there's so much interest in your cards, they look so special! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my!!! Both your cards are really beautiful but the first one is very very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eeeek, I just love both of your Fab creations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful colorful teapots!
    Both cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! these cards are beautiful!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both cards are amazing! Love your creative designs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards, love the designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. EEEK! Love them BOTH! Fabulous die, especially in the origami papers. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such beautiful cards! Love the kettles and love the way you used the paper on that sentiment... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute. Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooohhhh your Washi-origami-paper Teapots are gorgeous.
    It makes a lovely card.
    What a great idea, I can hardly part with my Washi-papers...hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute cards and I really like the way you did the word "smile" in the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous! I love the Coffee Lovers Blog hop I am always so inspired by all of the amazing card and crafting artists. I really love that you and your cat share top billing on your blog! :D

    Have a great day!
    Jessica Lynn
    http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your origami paper teapots are incredibly beautiful
    Thanks for sharing.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am in love with your multi patterned cards and am loving the thrill of them!! The tea pot pouring is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love both of these pretty cards, Toni

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh sweettyy
    love both too but you are so clever to make the pot in this flowery theme and made it a scene with sentiment as the tea
    your card always clever Tony
    I adore them both

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MEAN TONI hehe LOL sorry typpo
      I would be soooo happy if you like to visiting my Blog back I made 3 coffee card :)

      Delete
  33. Wow!!! The papers you used for your tea kettle give such a wonderful look to your cards. Your first card has a gorgeous Asian look and that die cut sentiment is used in a clever way. Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  34. first card gorgeous! 2nd card amazing! :) love both of these.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow these are so clever and cool! Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!