Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Miss You, Girl!


Another bit of inspiration for you for The Heart Desires Challenge 10 which runs through the end of the month. Come join in!

I'll be sending this to a friend of mine who lives in South Africa so I was rather excited to find this map paper in my stash. I layered diecuts right and left--absolutely no stamping but I did color the hearts. I love the size of the HA Luggage Tag Alphabet. Big but not too. So amazing in that gold!


The Details:  Hero Arts Luggage Tag Alphabet dies, Concord & 9th Heart Strings die, Neat & Tangled Hexastar Coverplate die, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Copics R12, R14, R17, R29, Recollections Gold Mirror Board, Avery Elle Finished Frames (tiny heart), Basicgrey Adrift 6x6 paper


3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be nice if you could see her face when she opens this spectacular card?! If it were me, I'd break into a huge smile, and then burst into tears of joy seeing this. It's a wonderful card, and one she'll surely treasure for always. Fabulous design in happy colors. This is a great card, Toni. Love it! Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!