Sunday, March 19, 2017

Cards in Envy Spot of Color Challenge


This round's challenge at Cards in Envy is Black and White with just a spot of color.  There are so many ways you could do this! Black and white stripes with floral, white on white with a black sentiment and little colorful element, the list goes on.

I opted to go with a snowy scene with graphic black elements and a cute orange pom pom and nose. Anything I can do to reduce my mad holiday card rush is a winner!

The Details:  Lawn Fawn Leafy Tree Backdrop Portrait and Stitched Hillside Border dies, Tradefish Designs stamps, Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampendous Detail Fine White Embossing Powder, Copics


1 comment:

  1. I really love your card, Toni! The snowman and background are wonderful. I think I'll come back and look at this in the middle of July! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!