Sunday, May 22, 2016

Belated Birthday Card

Another birthday card for today.  Thanks to my sweet friend, Katie, for the loan of the flower stamp--hugs!  I saw the inspiration pic at Fusion and was struck by the floral and stripes, not to mention the scalloped edges.  Sweet and sorta shabby too.  I used my new 60 pack of Zigs--so glad I picked that up--the range of colors is fantastic!  One more thing, the striped silver vellum is SU gold vellum reversed.  It has such a lovely sheen.  I layered that over a pale aqua paper to bring in some of the blues in the inspiration pic.   Dreamy!

The Details:  Technique Tuesday Dogwood, Altenew Birthday Greetings, SU gold striped vellum 6x6, Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, Pretty Pink Posh border die, Studio Calico veneer birdie, Versamark, Stampendous Detail Fine embossing powder, Ranger Archival Jet Black ink

I'm entering this in Curtain Call Birdhouse, Seize the Birthday with optional topping of Adding Dimension,


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! All the details are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers, use of stripes and love the veneer bird :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... gorgeous card Toni. Those flowers are so beautiful and perfectly coloured. Love the silver stripes over the aqua. So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty, Toni! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I really love the stripes and flowers combo! The recipient will love it! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty everything works perfectly together to create a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the pretty flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes my heart sing, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Toni. The flowers are so pretty. Great coloring job. The bird wood veneer looks wonderful. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!