Thursday, November 19, 2015

Merry Wreath

Hello!   Time for another Great Impressions card for you!

I had great fun with this card.  I stamped the G496 Evergreen Wreath twice, once in a dark green and once in a lighter green.  This makes for a  really fully looking wreath without a lot of fuss.  I then colored in the berries.  A simple diecut straight across the center finishes the card.  I also used texture on this card in the form of falling snow and woodgrain.  Still my beloved white on white but added interest.

See you next week with another GI designToni 


Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

4 comments:

  1. Love all the texture...awesome wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Toni! I LOVE the layered stamping you did with this image! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic texture from the embossed layers Toni. LOVE your double-stamped wreath. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love all this texture and white space, Toni! The perfect combination for a perfect card! (In my humble opinion!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!