Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hey, Foxy Lady . . .

 I'm so excited to be guest designing over at Curtain Call this round!  I love that mug!  I drew from the warm color and, of course, the fox.  For shine and emphasis I embossed the sentiment, hoping it would pop well enough against the Hugs.  Love how it turned out.  The ombre too.  I used Copics this time to create that effect so I could mush on without having to wait for watercolor paper to dry or having to use my heat gun (my kitty was sleeping).  The leaves I cut from a scrap of water colored card from ages ago.  I hate having scraps around but then moments like this come up--LOL!  I just realized this entire card is almost all new products--the HA fox and foxy sentiment, SS hugs die and the SU embossing folder.  No NBUS here today!


The Details:  Stampin' Up Sizzix embossing folder, Simon Says stitched rectangled and word die, Memory Box Botanical Stem die, Hero Arts Animal Messages, VersaFine Onyx Black, Ranger clear embossing powder, Distress Ink Rusty Hinge, Copic YR14, YR16, YR18, E08, Distress ink watercolors for leaves, PTI kraft and white cardstock

4 comments:

  1. Super cute care Toni. Love the textured background and the sweet little fox. Great greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! Congratulations on guest designing at the Curtain Call Challenge! I love your take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!